Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Highlight of my day

Today I brought my first Christmas present of the season at the same time I bought a Halloween costume for another child.  A panda lover will be happy on Christmas morn, that is if she is still into pandas then.  A flower child is already happy as well.  I gave her the halloween outfit, a hippie dress.  Two purchases in one evening representing two different seasons and holidays.  Productivity!  

 We also played animal charades tonight, someone acts out an animal and the others guess what it is.  Panda was the best, I wish you could see her lobster and her turtle.  Also every other turn of hers was a Panda encounter, too cute.  Senny and CC decided to act out their bible lesson on lambs and goats.  Lambs follow and goats do their own thing, excpet they forgot to assign an animal to each other and we ended up with 2 goats.  Crave kept assigning me animals that had to crawl, I know why but it was still fun.  And I wish I had videotaped his dolphin reenactment, complete with sound effects. 
I know this is all highly fascinating to read.  I just wanted to document the higlights of my day.  Crave as a dolphin will probably be in my top five higlights for the month, actually.  Animal Charades, better than tv.

No comments: